Wednesday, August 17, 2005

SP computerization in full swing

Acting City Mayor Alvin Fernandez (third from left)supervises the installation of a wireless broadband router at the Sangguniang Panlungsod session hall as the SP computerization program goes in full swing. The wireless router will provide signal to the wireless USB network adapters connected to each of the city councilor’s laptop computer, giving them access to each other’s computers and to the Internet, in the process. With the acting city mayor are: Larry Munoz (left), SP technical consultant, Gerald Viari (partly hidden) of Bitstop, and Bombo Radyo reporter Edmund Abubo (right). The laptop computers, Phoenix 1.2 GHz with256 MB RAM and 40 GB hard disk, cost the city government P38,890 each.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...Bombo Radio Philippines!!! I miss our country, Philippines!...just to be updated of the news there . I was just surfing (n d net)when accidentally I open the website (connection) to Bombo! whew! and I´m happy because I can listen live to Bombo Radio Iloilo though I'm here in South Africa and know some vital news there in our country...(since I was small 'till now I know Bombo is still no. 1 in the heart of Filipinos!)Keep up the good work Bombo Radio Phils...thanks Bombo Radio Dagupan!!!

Fr. Mariane Alins
D $ Engineering
South Africa

9/17/2005 11:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* counter */ No. of Visitors Visitor Counter by Digits

Blog Flux Directory